Litigation Attorneys serving West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and all of Florida
AV Rated by Martindale-Hubble the Highest Rating Available
At the Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., located in Boynton Beach, Florida, our greatest strength is our ability to communicate succinctly and frequently with our clients.
We are tough but fair lawyers, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done within the boundaries of the canons of ethics. We take honest satisfaction in resolving client’s problems, knowing we made a difference in your life or business.
Our clients can count on a level of personal attention and communication that keeps them informed every step of the way.
The Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., has been successfully representing individuals and companies like you for 35 years. We will ensure that you are represented in a manner that’s dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
Our Process is Thorough
At the Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., we believe in providing each of our clients with individual attention that is focused on getting results.
In order to do this, our attorneys adhere to a process that involves discussing, investigating, and preparing every part of your case. Our lawyers are thorough from start to finish, because we know that the better we are informed about your case, the better your chances are for success.
Why Choose Us?
At the Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., we pride ourselves on 8 points that we feel makes us the law firm of choice for your legal needs.
- Peter Feaman is an AV rated lawyer, the highest rating available, with 35 years experience.
- Peter Feaman was chosen by his peers as one of Florida’s “elite” lawyers in the field of Business Litigation.
- Systematic and detailed in the preparation of your case.
- Timely, thorough, and continues communicating with you.
- Knowledgeable regarding the law.
- Conscientious regarding our commitment to you.
- Respected as professionals throughout Florida.
- Experienced veterans in working within the Florida court system and governmental entities.
These 8 points outlined above represent the hallmarks of professional service and personal treatment that every one of our clients receives at the Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A.
One of the advantages of utilizing the services of our firm, is our wide-reaching experience in specific areas of the law. We provide professional legal services to those in South Florida in the following areas:
- Probate, Wills, Trust Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Government Relations including Zoning and Land Use
- Commercial Fraud/ Business Fraud
- Business Transactions, Buy/Sell Corporations, LLC’s and Partnerships
At our law practice, you’ll find there are attorneys and a team of legal professionals who are completely versed, with in-depth knowledge and experience, in each of these legal areas. They will ably provide you with they type of representation that’s focused on yielding the best results regarding your case.
Business Litigation Attorney
Business litigation attorneys at our firm are ready to work for you. Contact us today at (561) 734-5552. We’ll set up an appointment at your convenience and begin working with you through our personalized process that is dedicated to getting results.
The Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., can help you serving in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, and all of South Florida.
Contact any of our attorneys today.
• Peter Feaman, Esq. has more than 35 years experience in providing personal attention and aggressive representation for clients. He is a tough but fair lawyer, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done within the boundaries of the canons of ethics.
• Nancy Guffey, Esq. has been practicing law since 1993. A graduate of both the University of Miami School of Law and St. Thomas University School of Law, her her published works include Understanding Fiduciary Duty, Florida Bar Journal, March, 2010 and Establishing an Int’l Criminal Court: Will it do Justice?, Maryland Journal of Int’l Law and Trade, Fall, 1996.
• Jeffrey T. Royer, Esq. is an accomplished, results-oriented attorney with extensive in-house patient care litigation management and broad private practice experience in tort and health care civil and administrative litigation. He has exceptional negotiation and leadership skills resulting in the development and implementation of successful legal and business process initiatives.
• Gordon A. Dieterle, Esq. is a seasoned litigator with over 28 years of litigation experience, handling a variety of probate cases and complex commercial and business litigation matters.